My family and I were in the area for a Baseball tournament and based on a online search came across this place. We were impressed as soon as we arrived:
1. The owners are very personable & care about your experience there. They even escort you to your site.
2. The sites are large and well maintained.
3. They offer personal delivery service for firewood and cooked food. (The menu has a little bit of everything)
4. Fishing pond is very large & perfect size for the kids. We caught quite a few fish.
5. I just paid $55 a night for campground of way lesser quality in NJ and this place was much less with a lot more to offer including full service.
Lastly, I do not write reviews on places good or bad, but I was pleased and impressed I felt the need to promote this campground.